"If you ask 'Do you want to grow your business?', almost no-one says 'Well, no, in fact I don't want to grow my business'."
If you happen to run a small business, I have a few products that can help you do the following:
- Make the most of the customers you have
- Help you attract and retain new customers
- Help you find the right kind of customers to grow your business.
Search Engine Marketing
One of the fastest ways to drive new business is effective advertising. I can help you setup and maintain your search engine marketing campaign, as well as help you improve your search engine rankings by simply following the rules that Google publishes to help people rank better for their industry terms.Its not rocket-science, but it is time-consuming and non-trivial, and I can help you make the most of a limited budget. That said, it still would only be worth your and my time if you're monthly spend on advertising is over $2,000/month.
I can help you
Interested? Reach out to me on Twitter @sleep.
- Improve the ROI of your existing search engine marketing efforts (you are doing this already right?)
- Get you caught up on marketing if you're just starting out of the gate
- Help you target customers that generate high returns
- Help you find customers that have immediate need for your services
- Help you shift money away from low-ROI advertising to high-ROI advertising
Appointron - The Online Appointment Book
There are many kinds of businesses that work primarily with appointments. You can name them as well as I can: doctors, plumbers, yoga instructors, therapists, etc. Then, there are lots of other service companies who work by appointments as well, which you wouldn't traditionally think of needing appointment software: banks, software consultants, professors, design shops. Basically, any business where people meet with you (virtually or not) are all a good fit for appointment software. Are you a bakery? You should be taking appointments for designing cakes!The question you may have is: "I take walk-ins, so why do I need to let people book online?" To answer that, let me ask you a question: does your business take phone calls? Why? Isn't taking walk-ins good enough? Its the same logic. Some people like to just walk-in, some people like to call, and I'll tell you, the vast majority of younger folks don't like either of those options. They want to break the ice with your business in a way that feels comfortable to them: the internet.
Appointron can help you
- Capture new business by encouraging your website visitors to book with you
- Help you measure the effectiveness of your website and your sales funnel
- Keep your customers from missing appointments they've scheduled with you (via reminders)
- Send reminders and thank-yous to keep them doing business with you.
- Create a new SEO-friendly presence on the web with our online business portal.
- Drive more traffic to your business by means of SEO.
TextMyOffice - Mobile Marketing for Small Business
If you sell a physical product, like cars, houses, land, etc, or even if you sell virtual products. We can help you leverage mobile marketing to connect with potential buyers. Check us out at: TextMyOffice.com
Impulsv - Distributable E-Commerce
In short, we can help you sell stuff online and create a sense of urgency to buy your products. Email Matt at DaringLabs.com, or connect with us on Twitter if you want to know more.
DaringLabs - Web Software Consulting
Ever run across a technology that you think is fantastic and have ideas for how to use it in your business. DaringLabs can help you build literally anything, and better still, we can help you understand the most impactful things you can do to use technology to grow your business. Give us a shout on Twitter or email Matt @ DaringLabs.com
iOS Rocket Surgery - iOS Developer Training
We offer courses and workshops to shorten the time for becoming a proficient iOS developer. Hop on over and signup for our email list. We offer great discounts for teams as well.
Ambassador - Sermon Sharing
Ok, I had to include Ambassador, not because its a good business tool, but because its something your church needs. Tell your pastor or rabbi about it. We can help him reach his congregation better by allowing them to send sermons out over email. Its the most effective secondary ministry tool I've ever seen.
 One of the mantras I try to live by as an entrepreneur is to "Always have something to sell". This may tend to produce a wince or two from people who aren't used to selling things (I'm looking at you software guys), but if you're trying to build a business you don't have much choice as to whether or not to "always be selling".